For many SA businesses, going global offers perhaps the most exciting opportunity for growth of any foreign market. There is, however, a widespread apprehension among business owners about the potential pitfalls associated with Global expansion.
“It can take you three years and tens of thousands of US$ to set up an appropriate structure to facilitate going global using Mauritius as your base. We are offering companies the opportunity to leverage our experience, team and network of specialist associates of U.S.-based CFOs, to establish a gateway for your Global expansion to the at a fraction of the cost and far less time compared with other options. CFO Centre Mauritius” – MD Mike Gray
Introducing CFO Gateway
Inspired by our own expansion experience, we have created an exciting new service we are calling CFO Gateway. CFO Gateway leverages our physical presence on the ground in the Mauritius, to enable a far smoother and expedited transition than any attempt to “go it alone.” Our knowledge and relationships with key Mauritius service providers gives you a solid foundation to explore business opportunities at a fraction of the cost and time of other options.
Operational & Financial Support
Whether you are just exploring new opportunities or already have existing Global operations, our Mauritius based CFOs can provide unparalleled operational and financial support. Whether you need to incorporate a new company or manage an existing company structure, some of the services we offer include:
- Creating an appropriate corporate structure that is tax efficient and appropriate for revenue to flow from Mauritius to SA taking into account the nature of your business and existing tax treaties.
- Introducing your key people to quality service providers to accelerate your operations and support your business growth, such as setting up bank relationships, office locations, and other administrative tasks.
- Initiating an employee search and guiding the hiring process, including drafting employment contracts in accordance with federal and state laws.
- Exploring strategic partnerships and sales opportunities on your behalf.
- Planning business and financial strategies for growth, including identifying and completing acquisitions.